Life insurance

Life insurance can help your family maintain the lifestyle you are used to and provide more lasting financial security.

Now! Get a FREE QUOTE

Why to hire life insurance?

Life Insurance InsuranceLife 200x300

The most important reason for hiring a Life Insurance is the economic maintenance of the family. When any of the people who provide income to the household pass a way, it is necessary to compensate for that loss. And the Life Insurance compensation can be a fundamental support to overcome that situation.

Although, keeping in mind the number of cases and situations that may surround this decision, as well as the guarantees and coverage that can be included in this type of Insurance, there are other good reasons to hire different types of Life Insurance that DNF Insurance can provide.

Types of Insurance

Term Life Insurance

The insured chooses a coverage amount and defines how many years the policy will be maintained. This time can be 10, 15, 20 or up to 30 years. If an insured person chooses a term of 10 years, when it is fulfilled, it may be necessary to renew the policy, change it or simply let it expire.

These insurances may also include life benefits such as terminal, chronic or critical illnesses in your coverage.

Life Insurance Index Universal Life (IUL)

The types of IUL insurance are also known as permanent insurance policies that last up to 120 years with which you can accumulate income either to plan the advance payment of a house, the education of your children or simply your retirement.

It is a very attractive product since it takes advantage of the best of the ups and downs of the market. These insurances are anchored to several indices such as SP-500, composed of the 500 strongest companies in the US and Barclays, which is an European index which has a yield of 13.20%. These indices can be worked separately or in combination.

Another benefit of this product is that it implements the meaning of down side protection, where no matter the fall of the market you do not suffer any loss of your money. DNF Insurance gives you 100% security and stability.

Guaranteed Universal Life (GUL)

The GUL insurance are policies that guarantee the return of premiums after 20 years of use. In the event that the client does not have any claim, he can receive the money of his premiums paid during the entire time he was making his contribution.

Guaranteed universal life insurance is the best solution for someone who needs permanent life insurance protection without surprises in the future, and is the most common option for estate lawyers who want to avoid possible responsibilities of surviving family members in the future.

With a GUL, the death benefit is guaranteed as long as the premiums are paid on time and your coverage is active. For these reasons, universal guaranteed life insurance (GUL) policies are usually ideal for the following purposes:

  • Maximization of pensions
  • Estate Planning
  • Leaving an inheritance
  • Financing a trust

Individual Disability Insurance

Think of disability income insurance as protection for your income. What would happen if suddenly you couldn’t go to work and you didn’t receive your paycheck for three months? How about two years? Could you pay your bills on time and would your family have enough to cover daily expenses? You might think that this would only happen if you suffered a terrible accident, but that is not true. Only 10% of disabilities are due to accidents. The other 90% comes from diseases, such as heart disease, cancer and diabetes. Your income is the basis of all your expenses and the beginning of a solid financial plan. Individual disability insurance can provide you with the missing income protection.